- Repairs guaranteed for 5 years, performed by qualified MINI technicians with MINI parts – keeping your MINI in the best condition
- Uninsured driver promise – protecting your No Claims Bonus and policy excess if an accident was the fault of an uninsured driver
- Car contents and personal belongings cover up to £1,000
- Up to £1,000 cover for replacement vehicle keys and locks
- Up to 4 additional drivers can be added at no additional cost
- Drivers must be aged between 21-80
- Excludes new MINI Cooper, new MINI Countryman, MINI Electric Hatch and John Cooper Works models
- Cover provided for driving other cars if policyholder is aged 25 or over
- Theft or attempted theft of your car if your car is unoccupied at the time of theft, unless your car is locked and the ignition key or other removable ignition device was not in, on, or left unattended in the immediate proximity of the car
- Loss or damage to non- standard audio / visual and other non standard in- car entertainment
- No Claims Bonus (NCB) Protection is only available if you have earned at least 4 years NCB at inception of the policy
- Option to purchase No Claims Bonus protection and Legal Expenses cover during free cover period
- Uninsured driver promise will only apply once we prove the accident was not your fault and you provide details of the uninsured driver if possible
- Optional add-ons are not included within this offer
- This promo is not transferable
- Must pass an ID check at your address
- Must hold a full UK/EU driving licence to be eligible for MINI Flex Car Insurance
- UK residents only
- Have had no more than three at-fault claims in the past 5 years
- Must have no more than three minor driving convictions in the past 5 years and no major convictions
*Terms and conditions, exclusions and further eligibility apply.
Your battery is covered against accidental damage, fire and theft - even if you're leasing it.*
CHARGING CABLES & BOX.
Your charging cables and wall boxes are covered for accidental damage, fire and theft, too.*
You are covered should someone trip over the charging cable while charging your car at home.*
*Terms, conditions and exclusions apply
Insurance offer valid on new MINI Models only, ordered from 3 January to 2 April 2024 and registered by 30 June 2024. Offer excludes new MINI Cooper, new MINI Countryman, MINI Electric Hatch and John Cooper Works models.
MINI Car Insurance is managed and administered by Wrisk Transfer Limited, registered in England under company number 10657213 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Wrisk Limited. Registered Address: 45 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7BG, United Kingdom. The company is registered in England under company number 09721622. Wrisk Transfer Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Financial Services Register number 788062.
This insurance is underwritten by Highway Insurance Company Limited. LV= and Liverpool Victoria are registered trademarks of Liverpool Victoria Financial Services Limited and LV= and LV= Liverpool Victoria are trading styles of the Liverpool Victoria General Insurance Group of companies. Highway Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3730662 is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202972. Registered address: 57 Ladymead, Guildford GU1 1DB. Tel. 0330 1239970.
MINI Insurance Solutions is a trading name of BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, reference number 312578, registered office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB. BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited and Wrisk Transfer Limited are not part of the same corporate group.